Founders Margrete and Robert Davidson in the 1950's

About us

Davidson's Restaurant is proud to have served the community for over 65 amazing Years. Founded in 1950 by Robert and Margrete Davidson what started as an Ice Cream shack has grown to restaurant that serves over 3 tons of Fish a Month and has over 50 Employees!!  More to Come!

Davidson's Restaurant